Friday 6 October 2017

MIXED MEDIA FRAME

Hello people,
Hope you all are in good health.
 today I have to share with you all  a mixed media alphabet frame which has been made with a very beautiful Itsybitsy ''BABY GIGGLE'' paper pack..
 so here it is :-
 some closer :-


 I hope you guys like my share ..
do leave your comment below i'd love to here from you guys..
supplies used from itsy-bitsy
  • Baby giggle paper pack
  • metal charm
  • script stencil
  • steam pollen
  • oval chipboard frame
  • color splash
I would like to share my project in itsy-bitsy
ongoing blog challenge
  1. http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsybitsy-blog-challenge-8/

No comments:

Baby cards | Papericious DT Term

Good morning everyone ,  Today I am sharing two cards using Papericious Little Ms Muffet Paper collection . Card 1 : Spinner card ...